Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nothing new...

Our campus recruitment has continued today and I have talked to the company that organizes Tour de France, Vuelta en Espana, Paris Marathon and all that kind of staff. I am hoping I can get a summer internship with them to do some Tour marketing or preparation/organization. Keep your fingers crossed!

I was really tired today. I did not sleep well and my mood is not that great in general. I forced myself to do an easy 8,5k recuperation run. It was really slow run and I did not felt that bad.
Then I wanted to try to fall asleep to get some rest before volleyball practice but I could not.
Fortunately for me, our coach could not come so we had only assistant coach and therefore practice was not too harsh. But still, it was 4 hours. And I did abs and push-up at the end and I think that the others think I am crazy or close (well, they told me so I know they think so. Well I know that people think that I am that crazy girl who does not have many friends and does not go to any party, and who runs every day and has a bike in her dorm room). Weirdly, I do not feel as tired as I felt during the day. But that's probably all the blood circulating faster.

Tomorrow: no school, only running practice, which I have to leave earlier in order to get to volleyball match on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment