Monday, January 18, 2010

It will be hard...

This week will be hard.

Our school "running coach" (more about that later) want some of us to go to indoor meet on Thursday... He knows that I am not prepared (and I am definitely not!!!), but he wants me to run 1500m to kind of find out my VO2max.

Well, but it might be that we have volleyball match on Thursday as a part of a qualification for Coupe de France...
So I do not know. Normally I would prefer runnig. I am a better runner than volleyball player (although I believe that if I had started soon enough and had continued with it, I might have been much better volleyball player than I am a runner) , but I am just soooo not prepared for the 1500m race.
I do not know what to do!!!

Let just keep my fingers crossed that the match will be on Saturday, not Thursday. That way, it is solved.

I went for easy run this afternoon. I wanted to do max 11k, because I have volleyball practice in the evening (and race on Thursday and match on Saturday ...and school work of course. Always forgetting that. No wonder I have almost failed one class.), so I did not want to exhaust me too much.
As usually, I went exploring new paths and ended up doing 13,5k. I tried to go harder last 2k, in low 4:20s/km and it felt pretty good, easy.
But I am so stupid. Why did I do that? I am starting to feel my muscles getting sore. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I am tired. I might take a nap. I have 2-hour long statistics lab and at 9pm (imagine that! 9pm!!!) volleyball practice. So it will be after midnight when I get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment