Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rough day

Today was crazy. I went to sleep at 1:30am and woke up at around 8:30, ate breakfast and started to study for my tomorrow's exam. But....I started to fall asleep so I let it go and slept for 2 hours. When I woke up it was time to go to running practice.

We did the same stuff as on Tuesday but the internals were twice as long. We did 6 x 4loops w/ one loop jog recovery. Each loop is around 33-350m long, is on grass and has one pretty steep shortish hill. I did 5:43, 5:41, 5:41, 5:35, 5:28 and 5:24. I thought I would die after 3, but I felt really amazing and am glad I managed to do negative splits. Although I felt my quads to the end. I feel that I am getting there, I just need to be consistent and do not get injured.

From running practice I sprinted back to my room to change and went to volleyball match. I played the whole match and I can say that I had my bright moments:) We lost, but unfortunately not because they were better but because we did so many stupid mistakes. I feel that we should train harder if we want to be better, but well.. here... sports are not one of the priorities.But we have some players that are really good and are working on themselves. And I am getting there....

Because of some technical problems at Ecole Polytechnique where we had played the match, I missed my Spanish class....I need to send email to professor.

And now it is time to start studying. It might be a long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment