Friday, January 29, 2010

Good day

Today was a good day. My stats final was pretty easy (but let's wait for a final grade before jumping into conclusions) and my seminar was canceled. Cool.
I ran 14k very easy but the weather was horrible: rain and wind, but I still had fun. My legs are little sore from yesterday. But it's nice to feel soreness when you know that's because you did a good workout. Yesterday and today I have not used a supportive bandage for my knee and this has been the first time since November. I did not feel any pain or tension but I am going to use it for long runs and when I know that I will run downhill a lot because downhills do not feel very comfortable for my knee yet.
I did 30min on bike in the evening in my room while watching a movie. I did not want to do more because it might be little too much on my quands.

No comments:

Post a Comment