Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yeap, it is happening...

Quote of the day: "The trouble with running is that by the time you realize you are not in shape for it, it is too far to walk back."

So my IT Band problem is back. But (unfortunately) I am smart enough now to stop running immediately after the first signs of problem have appeared. (I have used "unfortunately" because I am becoming ITB expert due to my year-long-lasting ITB problem, and if I had not had this problem, I would not become smart enough..well, hope you get it).

Anyway, I am going to be smart this time and really try to get back to PAIN-FREE running asap by not trying to run too soon or through pain. I know it will take some time off running but I will make it this time.

So no run today. I went for a long walk (20k to a big grocery store to get some peanut butter imported from the US because European peanut butters are just disgusting. I decided to try a new brand because although I love Skippy pb, it is ridiculously expensive- one tiny jar costs 3.71 Euros! I got Mississippi Belle and I must say it is pretty good. I might stick to that one.) and then did hour and a half hours on a bike (while watching a movie-Game plan). Felt good.


I might sound ok, but I am not! I am frustrated and pissed!!!!

2 comments:

  1. why the hell is everyone getting injured??? hope you get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe something in the air??? Or we run too much...

    ReplyDelete