Friday, February 19, 2010

Stupid stupid stupid

Quote of the day: "It is difficult to train for a race; but it is even more difficult to not be able to train for a race."

My pride or conscience or whatever it is kicked in and I ran 17,5k this morning and then went to lift weights.
I went slowly and felt good, no pain or anything.

But now it is evening and my old knee pain/IT band problem seems to be back!!!!
I am so stupid, why did I run so much?!? I am sure it is because of that!
But I stretched and did (almost) everything they told me to so why is it back?!?

Maybe it is not an IT band, maybe it is something different and I should really go to see a doctor and figure out what's wrong. But doctors are sooo expensive here!
Maybe it will disappear tomorrow. I doubt it but I can hope, right?

So no running this weekend, only biking. I hope the weather will be nice so I can go biking outside, not on my trainer in my dorm room....

No comments:

Post a Comment