Monday, February 15, 2010

Easy 15

Quote of the day: "Sprinting is sex, Distance is love"

My right calf and shins are little sore from past weekend and I woke up so hungry this morning that I ate 3 mini-bagettes for breakfast. My eating habits are not great in general, for example my lunch today were 2 more mini-bagettes without anything and chocolate worth 1100 kcal (ok, it was two chocolate bars...).

Weather is back to cloudy but surprisingly I did not have hard time going for a run.
I felt sluggish at the beginning but then the chocolate calories kicked in and I felt pretty good. I did 15k @ 5flat pace. Slower than last Monday but I felt sore last Monday so I took it easier today.
My quads feel little tired though.

I am off to volleyball practice and I have feeling that it will be brutal today because our coach is back and I am sure he has already heard all about our lack of motivation past week while he was on a skiing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment