Thursday, February 25, 2010

On and off

Quote of the day: "I don't think I have enough mileage on me to really complain of any injuries yet." (pretty funny)


I have "worked out" for 1 hour today and I should not have done that!!! I did 1 hour long run/walk shuffle (like 1 min run, 7 min walk or something similar, I have not kept track really). I probably covered 1k by running. It was ok but now my knee hurts a little. I guess that I will just not run at all for couple days, just do bike if that feels good. And do this : http://hundredpushups.com/index.html


Slovakia beat reigning Olympic champions from Sweden 4:3 and we are in hockey semi-finals!!! Canada, get ready for us!!!

1 comment:

  1. this pushups thing looks awesome! i am sooo doing it since my running is so pathetic haha

    ReplyDelete