Friday, February 5, 2010

VO2max

I woke up pretty early today which was good cos I had to get in a run before lunch because I was supposed to have 7.5 hour long class today afternoon, wow. It was really warm today, which is awesome! Because I did not run yesterday I decided to do a workout. I warmed up 2k and then did 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 min hard with 1 min jog between. I do not know my pace, I went as I felt. But it was good, hard at the end. Then I continued running and did 18k total. I felt awesome. So awesome that I have decided to go to the gym right afterwards where I diid some back extensions, crunches, abductors and adductors exercises (these are my two favorite!!!), bench press, and something for calves and quads. And after all this...I am surprised that I did not fall asleep during my afternoon class.

No comments:

Post a Comment