Monday, February 8, 2010

I have not realized...

Quote of a day: "My social life doesn't get in the way of my training."

I am glad I took it very slowly yesterday because I felt like I was flying today!
I had a minor back-side-of-a-knee problem this morning and I had to stretch it out. People looked at me as if I were crazy because I did this during my Accounting class. But come on, you have to work with what you got.

I went for an easy 15k run this afternoon. Well, easy. It felt awesome, my legs were light and I was in a pretty good mood. As I sad I was flying and I have not realized that I was running at 4:50-something pace until approx 8k in and then my pride kicked in and I did not want to slow down.
I felt really good, it did not seem/feel too fast. I finished 15k at 4:53 pace.

And omg, my legs are starting to kill me now! My quads are getting sore and I have problems to sit down and stand up. Well, that's what I get when I do stupid stuff and try to be a bad-ass.

Off to volleyball practice now, maybe I will loosen up (but I am skeptical about that one...).

No comments:

Post a Comment