Monday, February 22, 2010

Am I skilled or what?

Quote of the day:

(I know this is not a quote but I still find it inspirational.LOL)

No running but I did my 17k power walk to get a new inner tube for my bike. It was pretty good, I kept average 8:08min/km pace.
Then I wanted to go biking but....
The stupid thing! It took me almost 30 minutes to get my rear wheel back and since I am not the most patient person out there, I was getting more and more nervous and it was not helping of course...I am sure that a more skilled biker can do it in few seconds (well, I can do it in few seconds on my old bike) but it is pretty hard to install it using only your 2 hands without having a bike fixed in place. I wished I had at least 3 hands. But I succeeded at the end and.....I realized that my front derailleur is screwed. No idea what happened there but I spend another hour trying to figure out what's going on. I think that I did eventually but it is hard to say without trying it on road. Tomorrow...
There is something wrong with the rear one but that must wait because I had enough bike-fixing for today.

Am I just awesome or what? :)

But unfortunately it is too dark for biking now so I will hook it up on a trainer again and do an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment