Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crepes

Quote of the day: "Losing is nature's way of telling you that you suck."

I felt little tired today again and my knee did not felt that great but I still went to running practice (I am sticking to that name, although it has far from being a real running practice). But I did not do a workout, I slowly ran 11k. And I am glad, because they did the same workout as past 4 weeks and it is getting on my nerves!!!!! I know that there is not much to do here, but come on, the same thing for 5 weeks in a row??? And I am sure that we will stick to it for few coming weeks...
I wanted to do weights afterwards but it was reserved for weight lifting class so they did not let me in. I did 30min on bike instead.
And then I went to the creperie with some running friends and I got the awesomest crepes: one with cheese, champions and tomatoes and as a desert one with hot white chocolate. Yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh monika, i'm glad i found this blog-- didn't know you were keeping one! miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete