Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another day off

Quote of the day: "26.2 miles, strength, endurance, finish line, no sweat. Yeah..I run like a girl"

Took another day off running. I was already dressed up and ready to go when I suddenly "remembered/realized" that my knee does not feel very good so I decided not to go. I know it is kinda weird but I do not want to force it because I do not want to end up not running. And...weather was horrible and I think that I might be getting anemic (I eat only crap here!!!!).
I have been thinking.....why am I running every day and 60 miles a week??? I do not plan on racing any real races and trying to win. I am running just for fun! So when and why did I get to the point that I have a bad conscious when I miss a run?
I should think about it and get it straight in my mind.

Anyway, I did biking. I did 30minutes but then my knee started to bother me a little so I stopped.
But I guess 30min on a bike is better than nothing but still feeling guilty (because honestly, I did not run today because of my laziness and bad weather, not because of hurting knee).

1 comment:

  1. it is literally called "runner's guilt"-- be thankful you still have it! :)

    ReplyDelete