Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meh

Quote of the day: "Run Hard...And eat all the carbs you want"

Day off from running today. I figured I need some rest after running almost 70k in past 3 days.

I went for a school practice though and ran 1k but then my right quad and shin started to bother me so then I decided to take it easy.
I xtrained instead and did 1 hour on a bike while watching Bruce Willis saving the world (again) in Surrogates.

This has been going on for more weeks now but I have realized only now: I feel like a crap on Tuesdays and it is so because: I do my long run Sunday and feel dead for the rest of a day, then Monday I usually feel good (better) and hammer my recovery easy run and then go to volleyball practice which lasts until 11pm, which means that I do not rest enough and everything adds up and just blows on Tuesdays...I better chance something.

Today the Germans kicked our ass...but we still get a silver medal. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment