Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Out of the adventure race

I had my first Strategy class today and I am going to have the final exam on April 27, which is the date of my adventure race that I have been looking forward to since I had found about it:(
Our final exam period is at the end of May so I do not get it...Why that date?!?
And apparently any kind of sport event (including adventure race) is not a good enough excuse at business school for taking the exam earlier or later. That sucks!!!!

But I suppose there will be other adventure races in the future. And money I do not spend on this race I will use for a volleyball trip to Ibiza!!!(not sure whether it will be enough though...)

I got in a pretty good workout today. We did the same internal workout as past Tuesday- 6x 2 loops (cca 700m total) w/ 1 loop jog recovery.
I had better splits than past week: 2:43, 2:41, 2:34, 2:34, 2:31, 2:27 (vs 2:40, 44, 41, 36 and 35 last week).
Then I went to the gym to do some legs weight lifting and realized that our school gym is the creepiest place ever (no wonder people call it The Prison) and all the equipment is so old and used that it is probably not very good for you to use it unless you want to have serious joint problems in the future. However, I did few exercises and went home (I was alone there first but then rugby guys started to come in and I had no reason to stay there. You know, you cannot compare them with cute volleyball players...).

I even got in a 50min bike workout in the evening while watching this stupid Slovak show online (it is becoming a soap opera and characters are so naive, I sometimes can't stand them, but I do not have TV, so better than nothing).

My legs feel good, although a bit tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment