Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tour de France

Quote of the day: "What was supposed to be a summer of fun on the bike turned into a year, then two years. It certainly wasn't a calculated plan to have a career as a cyclist." ---- I am maybe getting there doing my own version of le Tour de France :)

Of course I do not cover 3600k as real Tourers but still, I am exploring and enjoying French countryside. I managed to fix my bike yesterday so off I went today. Weather was not that great, it has rained like 3 times in that hour and a half I was out and wind was pretty strong. But still I have enjoyed it a lot. It is much better than biking in my room, although I enjoy biking on a trainer while watching a movie, but it get sooo hot when biking inside.
I cover approximately 30k. I know, it is not that great but I went exploring and therefore pretty slowly.
Then I went to the gym and did few legs exercises.
And because I am soooo bored (I know, I should be studying but I HATE school (well, at least this school:() and I just cannot force myself to studying...I know that eventually I will have to start if I do not want to fail, which is very easy here, easier that I would like...), therefore I did another 30min on a trainer in the evening.

Now I am off to take a shower and sleep because I need to get up early to watch Olympics, namely ice hockey as we kiss some Norwegian ass!!!! Slovenskooooo, Slovenskoooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment