Friday, February 12, 2010

What's happening to me?!?

Quote of a day: "There's no such thing as bad weather, just soft people."

I did not have time to post yesterday's running "progress". I did weights and ran 7k. I was planning to do more, but things somehow did not work out as I wanted to.

Today: easy 8.5k run, nothing else because I have a short adventure race tomorrow. I am little scared, because it has been off and on snowing past few days and I am not sure how I am going to handle mountain bike part in these conditions. Hope I will not kill myself.

I am becoming a real volleyball player and I am ashamed of it: I have decided to go on a volleyball trip to Barcelona instead of running a trail race/or Paris marathon in April. What's happening to me?!?
But I am going to look up some races that I can do in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment