Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Hills are speedwork in disguise"

Rain is back and never in my life have I been as dirty as today...
Went for a longish hilly trail run this afternoon and it started to rain! I had still 15k to go, so I just continued and rain was getting harder and harder. Which means that the trails were getting muddier and muddier. By the time I finished my run, I had mud everywhere and I looked like I have been swimming in mud...I guess that's what all people I met in my dorm were thinking.
Other than that, my 23k hilly run was good, I felt great, hills were not killing me, which means I am getting used to them and that I am getting stronger (and faster).

Btw: I had my new NB trail sneakers and they were awesome. I did not slip almost at all. But they are pretty heavy and hard, I would not want to run in them on road.

No comments:

Post a Comment