Thursday, September 8, 2011

PT PT PT

So I finally figured it out.
Insurance will pay for it (at least that's what they are telling me), I got referal from a doctor and my first PT session is next Wednesday. I hope this will help me to solve the problem.

Also, this is the second time they have posponed bike time trial. Grrrrr. Because of weather. It has been raining the whole morning and they rather scratched it and move to next week.
So I think that I am going to do the same bike session as I did last Thursday. W/up, 30min tempo at 165-170, c/d on a trainer.

UPDATE: Hm, so I did not do the bike workout. I was dressed, everthing was set and then I went to get a skewer when I realized than it is on my road bike which I did not have because I used a car from work to get home today. OK, will do it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment