Friday, September 9, 2011

Bad bad bad athlete

Yes, I am. Or at least I was. But not any more.
I have been a horrible non-focused non-dedicated athlete this week. Well, more like in past 3 days.

I have been eating crap, staying up late, not drinking enough water.
Pool was closed, I cannot run, TT was postponed and I totally fell off the training wagon. PLUS, I realized that there is no way I will be able to do tri race on 18th and I also got scared that I won't be able to do 5k and I just got kind of frustrated and started thinking "what's the point?".

BUT THAT'S OVER! I need to pull my shit together and refocus.

I did not do bike workout. I was not sure whether I should do it or not. Maybe I can do a long easy ride tomorrow...
But I did swim workout tonight. I have read somewhere that if you don't do a sport for 3 days your muscles will start forgetting the movements. And I have not swam since Monday and I kind of felt as if I forgot how to swim:) I felt sluggish and little off.
But pool is to its normal schedule, which is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can swim longer and hopefully without interuptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment