Saturday, January 8, 2011

I wish for more runs like this one

Because I managed to run painfree past 7.5 miles - I did around 10 miles!!! and more importantly I ran with a man of my dreams. Runner, interesting, good career prospects, younger than I am. This way we can run together pushing our 3 kids in a baby jogger and on top of that I would not be a widow for too long.

10miles were very good, no pain but legs felt heavy afterwards. We went pretty slowly because the route we chose was covered with ice so we had to be very careful. Route was not that great but at least the conversation was.

And I could not go to pool neither today!!! Grrrrr.

4 comments:

  1. You crack me up about the younger man. My husband is 10+ years older than me. I'll be a widow for a loooong time.
    Glad your IT band feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a husband 5+ years younger than I am is one of my life goals:)
    But I suppose never say never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so funny. So we can run together with our 3 kids and not be a widow :)

    ReplyDelete