Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pushing my luck

So I did 5x 8min run with 2min walk. Holy crap, that's like running around 4,5 miles (well, normally it would be at least 5miles but my pace is not that fast now, I try to hit the ground softly...). That might be a little too much for me now. Stretching and foam rolling afterwards. I feel still good, or rather my knee feels still good but I better keep it easy tomorrow. I will bike tomorrow and probably not run.

I wanted to bike after work today but it was raining when I got out and decided not to do it. Biking 2+ hours in rain...no. Although I am sure that Lance Armstrong would not chicken out (well, based on his performances this year, maybe he would. Oh man, Andy Schleck needs 8 second to be yellow again! So frustrating. And only 3 more days left.)

No comments:

Post a Comment