Sunday, July 25, 2010

Power outage + 9 miles

No, I did not run 9 miles. I walked. Not voluntarily (ok,voluntarily, I admit it)

This is how it happened:
I needed a passport photo so I went to CVS that is little over 1 mile from my apartment to get it, 4 times.
Attempt number 1: I got there but lady told me that she could not take my picture because I was wearing a white t-shirt and they had white background. So I walked back home to change.
# 2: I changed and went back but on my way there power went down so they could not take my picture. I went back home.
# 3. Power was back on after 4 hours of power outage but I waited one more hour before heading to CVS but when I got there their power was on but their system still was not. Went back home.
# 4. One hour later I returned and finally everything was working!!!! So I have my passport photo that costed me 9 miles of walking back and forth. But I highly enjoyed it.

ITB was little itchy today so I decided not to run today. Walk should be enough. But I was on an elliptical for 30 minutes, at 11m...

I am off to Toronto tomorrow morning. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment