Saturday, July 17, 2010

Raise your hand if

you think that putting your sneakers on for a 5-minute long run is worth it.

But hey, 5 min is better than nothing.
I did 1min run, couple min walk, 5x.
Knee felt good, I will do more tomorrow.

Plus I did 45min on an elliptical and couple minutes in a pool.

Bike gears and brakes are working ok but crank is making popping noises.
Crnak arms were loose when I bought it because I could unloosen them very very easily. But I cannot fasten it enough myself. Because nobody can if you do it in your living room by sitting on a bike, holding with one hand to a sofa, front wheel against a wall so it does not move forward, bended and holding a wrench with one hand and trying to jump on a pedal and wrench simultaneously. But I tried. It either did not work or there is something wrong with a crank. But come on, what is a probability that someone buys two completely different bikes and both of them have something wrong with a bottom bracket? Very small!
Ok, I am taking it to a bike shop so they do it.

1 comment:

  1. Getting to know your bike shop guys is very good:) Glad you are running, 5 min is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete