Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chickening out

NO run today because....I am scared.
I do not want to start running too soon and jeopardize the healing process. What if ITB is not ready yet and I mess it up again?!?

ITB has not bothered me since last week but the right outer part of my right thigh is really tight. I do not know why and I am worried that maybe it might cause ITB problems if I run. It migt be because of a bike I am using now. It is kinda small for me. BUt I should have my bike tomorrow so great.
So I will just postpone my first run.

Today I did 30min on an elliptical and then swam. I like oxygen way too much and therefore I will never be a very good swimmer unless they allow me to swim with air bomb so I can breath when I want to, not when my strikes allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment