Monday, July 12, 2010

Flip-flops, Master's thesis, The Tour

80 min on an elliptical. Knee great!
80min was not too bad because I was not alone in the gym as usual but a guy with a pretty good body structure was doing his weights routine and I could observe.
But these types are so weird. They always do only upper body and slack on legs and then their arms are as thick as their calves. You know those types. But it was still a pretty nice picture.

And this is pretty cool: I have not felt any pain since last Wednesday! 5 days!
I think I am going to try to run tomorrow, but only some walk/run alternation.

I was thinking and I found out this: I was wearing my sister's flip-flops on Sunday and Monday and that's when my knee started to bother me. I was wearing sneakers since then and knees is getting better.
I do not own any flip-flops because I think that they are very bad for legs and this only supports my idea. So no more flip-flops for me. Unless they are not completely flat and have some cushioning and support.

I need to submit my Master's thesis topic by Monday and I have not started thinking about it yet because I had no info. I hate European schools! Why have not they informed us earlier but 1 week before the actual deadline.


I figured I have not complained about different sport events lately, so here it goes:
Booo for Germany not making finals in the World Cup. Then woohoo for placing the 3rd.
Tour de France developments make me cry...But honestly I have never believed that Lance Armstrong could finish in top 3, not even in top 5 but still frustrating...thankfully Andy Schleck's victory yesterday rose my spirit. Those guys are incredible. Biking is such a hard sport.
I do not follow anything else because I am busy working:(

1 comment:

  1. first of all, you are hilarious

    second of all, yes, flip-flops are not really the ideal footwear for walking around a lot. try to avoid them.

    ReplyDelete