Sunday, July 11, 2010

I am back

but not to running.

I am only back to Michigan.
Last week in Arkansas with my sister and my cousin was fun. If would have been even funnier if I could write here about all those awesome runs on new road exploring new cities. But no. I did those 3 miles on Tuesday and that was it.

I ordered a foam roller and am going to get fitting for running shoes next week so let's hope it will help.
Plus while I was waiting 5 hours at the airport I bought an August issue of Runner's World (I do not usually buy these magazines but was bored) and there was an article about a guy having problem with his knees but it was due to damaged/missing cartilage. Make a long story short, the running technique is important. So I start thinking that maybe my technique is not very good and that causes my problems. I know that I have a wide pelvis and that I probably place my knees to close to each other as I run. Maybe if I try to make more effort to place my knee right above my foot (so that it is above my second toe, smart people say) it will help. I am not sure how I am going do that since I do not see myself and I might just run with knees way to wider which might cause problems as well. I will try.

MY BIKE IS HERE!!!!!!!! Well, I do not have it yet, but they are going to assemble it and I should have it in 2-4 days. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment