Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Team swim

I did my first team swim workout yesterday! I liked it and I was with the faster half of swimmers who did longer sets:) It was an easy swim, long easy intervals. w/up (different strokes, drills etc) ~500m (I had no idea what I was supposed to do so I had to ask frequently thus I did only 500m although I was supposed to do more), 6x400, 50, 2x400.
There were 14 of us in 4 lanes. I am not used to swimming with 3 other people in a lane so I need to get used to it. Especially how to do flip turns without crashing into someone.
Swim was easy because CH was taking our videos. At first he did videos randomly during those 400s and then each of us swam 50 and he took video of that. And we are going to look at them on Thursday. That would be cool to watch me swim with CH commentary and see what I am doing wrong and right.

I also ran yesterday. 30min. That was two days in a row running. So far so good. I also used my Garmin for the first time in like 6 months:) And I had HRM as well to collect some running data. Sure I do not have any data yet because I have not put it into computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment