Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where did my legs go???

Seriously. I think that all the power from my legs has moved to my arms last week. My biking is horrible and swimming continues to be a blast.
I did the aerobic 90min ride yesterday (which was awesome and I loved it) and it seems that it really trashed me. I mean, 90min at 140-155 HR left the legs so tired that I struggled on a bike today? Really? Already in the morning on my ride to work I felt that legs were tired.
I was supposed to do the same ride today but it was hard to hold 140+ HR. It was not hard cardivascularly, it was hard neuromuscularly! I did only 60min.
Although I think that my HRM is part of the problem. It might have been just stuck at 137 because I was working hard and it would not rise or fall. And then suddenly bang, 160, or 122. I know the battery is bad already and I need to have it changed. I can't do it myself because I don't have a screwdriver small enough to open the watch. Grrr. I don't know where I can take it to have it done. I need to ask someone at work and I'll have it done this weekend if I can get a car from work.

Plus I am also not getting enough sleep and enough food. But it is not only my fault. 75% mine, 25% my schedule's fault and I can't do anything about it.

I had an awesome swim today. But I am very very bad at pacing in pool. Like for example was supposed to go 3:15 for 200 and went 3:05. And 1:36 and went 1:30. At least I went faster and not slower:)

No comments:

Post a Comment