Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last two days

were crazy!

It is midnight and I still need to take shower and I have race tomorrow. Not that I am super careful about doing "the right things" before races, but still...Midnight is pretty late for me in general.

Anyway, quick running post:

Tuesday: 1k w/u, 6x400m pretty slowly @ 1:26, 1:25, 1:23, 1:24, 1:23, 1:23, c/d 1k. To stay fresh for tomorrow race.
Then I went to see the musical our school theater group prepared and it was pretty awesome (and it has nothing to do with the fact that the cute volleyball guy I have mentioned few times before was playing there).

Wednesday: no running. I wanted to but did not have time and honestly, I do not think that today's run would make that much difference for tomorrow.
2h volleyball practice, but it was pretty pathetic since our coach was not there.

I sold my home trainer today, finally and I am really glad I got rid of that thing. I sold it for half the price I paid for it but there was nothing else I could do with it. I am not dragging it along with me to Slovakia and to the US and then who-knows-where I will end up living.

And I have received a phone call from Detroit company today and THE big boss wants to talk to me, so tomorrow my future (or at least my summer future) will be determined. I am pretty nervous but the thing they want to talk to me is a good sign, right? If they did not wanted me they would have already told me, right? But let's just wait till tomorrow 3pm ETS (which I guess is 8pm here...).

Wish me look for tomorrow. Still do not know what I am going to run.
I was excited about this race few days ago but now I am little scared because my Tuesday's workout felt maybe a little bit too harder than it was supposed to feel. Well, we shall see tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment on my blog, i replied there as well. just wanted to mention that i think 3 pm in Detroit is actually 9 pm in France - you have an extra hour to prepare! good luck.

    ReplyDelete