Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am back

I have neglected my blog past 2 days but I am back now.

Thursday:
We had school practice and did 6x500m (what a surprise....we do that every week. But I am already like whatever.)
It went awesome and much better than last week although I ran alone and I did 300m jog between not 300m walk. Truth is that I ran alone because nobody else wanted to do 300m jog, they thought that it was too hard that way. So they walked, suckers. :)
I managed to be very consistent and it did not felt as hard as last week. I did 1:40, 1:41, 1:40, 1:40, 1:41, 1:40. I am pretty excited. Hopefully my workouts continue going this well.

Friday:
14.5k easy run and felt pretty good although weather is horrible here. Like a real April weather.
Did weights (legs) afterwards: 5x (20 both-legged squads, 15 left-legged squads, 15 right-legged squads), and few exercises for quadriceps and I am soooooo sore today.

Saturday:
Mu butt being sore from those squads (rain and the fact that I have not eaten anything this morning) might have something to do with my horrible run today. I did 14k and felt awfully sluggish and I had to walk the last hill because I was so tired (I wanted to start walking many times before that but pushed myself not to stop, but that hill was too much. I am that weak.). But I got a run in and that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment