Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fun is over, start working on those 2013 goals

This is my first time going back to work after vacation. It sucks (but you know this already, don't you). But it sucks less than going back to school after vacation.

I had a great holiday week:

I ate way too much food (receipes we had from our mom and grandmom were for 4+ people and two of us still ate it all),
I biked in sub-20 degrees weather (ok, not that enjoyable but I still have all my ties and fingets so it counts as a success),
I wore a wedding dress (don't worry, still single. Or worry because I am still single? You decide. My sister is apparently worried, she gave me a month subscription to match.com...cracked me up),
I ran a midnight race (and did not roll an ankle or ran into a tree),
I ate out more that week than I did in past two years combined,
I let a real live dog sleep in my lap (and did not even wear a bodyarmour for protection).

Now life goes back to normal. Work,eat, sleep, train. I just informed super awesome coach Michelle that I want to qualify for the 70.3 Worlds in Vegas. She is in and we have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment