Thursday, February 14, 2013

Reset

This week has been and well, still is, such a pain in the a$$.
I guess it all started already last weekend because I was excessively bitchy about those two 3h trainer rides.
Then I couldn't go to my swim lesson on Tuesday morning because I had a meeting at work at 7:30am.
In the evening I quit my bike workout 4min into the first 5' interval because I just couldn't do it.
I was planning to try again on Wednesday but I did not get out of work until 9pm.
I woke up at around 2:30am and could not fall back to sleep. So I did a 2h trainer fun ride. At 3am...

My workout schedule is totally messed up, I didnt do some workouts, I did some extra ones. I am taking over work of two of my collegues who are leaving, on top of my work until they hire someone new, plus I dont know what I am doing half the time. Thus I spend 12h a day at work. I am writting this in my car because my attempt to take a powernap before I go swimming hasnt worked out. Guy I have crash on is getting married soon, so there go my hopes. What a f**** mess!

I am reseting starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment